14/08/2012

SP500 has taken new daily high today at 1,409.38.

Now trading 1.407.63.  Resistance is at 1.415.10 and 1.426.23 is the top of the wave according to my special picture I described August 10. Since the trend picture I described has no name I will call it OA picture in the future, my initials.

The OA picture is of a certain pattern in a chart that easiest can be seen on a line chart. It starts with a rally, then comes three tops with higher and higher bottoms and finally a new rally that use to go the same length as the first rally. When the trend is finished - it can stop earlier than the same length - the new trend will take it back to the start of the first rally. This trend picture does not come often but it must be watched carefully. This can become an OA picture. Here comes the picture of SP500 daily trend:


No comments:

Post a Comment