23/06/2012

Why did I post the Astrology site on my blog.


If you have read my other blog - What do I reflect upon now - http://olle-ahlmark.blogspot.com.es/ - from the start you know that I believe that anything that can be measured if put in a chart and becomes a curve will show that the chart looks like any other chart whatever it is. DOW's monthly chart between 1973 and 1980 looks exactly the same as the chart of my daily weight during 3 years. A one minute chart for the dollar against the yen during 2 hours two weeks ago has exactly the same pattern as a chart of my daily emails sending times during 6 weeks.
I have studied this for 29 years and my conclusion is. Whatever you measure and make a chart of it will look the same as any other chart at a certain period. To me this is a fact. So when I see a curve I can often predict what the next movement will be because I have seen this curve pattern hundred of times in different charts. It does not matter if it is a one minute chart, 2 hours, daily, weekly or monthly.

My world economic charts tells me of a strong possibility of a depression and maybe even a Great depression coming. When I happened to see this article about 2012 - 2015 where 1.200 astrologers see the same thing coming I just wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment