25/05/2012

The world stock markets told us already in June 2011 that a slowdown will come.

In June 2011 I predicted in my blogs that a bear market was coming and it did. The current rally on upside by the worlds indexes is over or soon over and I still am awaiting May 31 to confirm if the first big index, FTSE really has entered a new bear market. The three articles below I think you should read carefully and look at the charts especially in the Chinese article. To me it seems more and more evident that the whole world soon will go into recession and long term I think that there will be a depression. My advice is still - get out of stocks, keep liquidity on current accounts that can be moved to cash or transferred quickly.

VIEW THE CHARTS IN THE BLOG ABOVE. You only look at them and see that China soon will have real problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment