27/05/2012

The Big picture for the indexes and outlook for for week May 28

The indexes I follow have their own pages with 6 year charts below which I would like you to study carefully.
We are at a crucial point for the stock markets future trend from now and the coming weeks. If FTSE will be downgraded by me to a bear market after close Thursday 31 I think we will have a big trend change to long term bear markets for all indexes the coming weeks or months.
I have called all bear markets since 1987 in advance and now it feels the same.
So far this is my first Warning for an eventual big trend change.

My call comes from technical analysis only but of course I follow the fundamentals as well. The big fundamental thing in June will be Greece and the euro situation. But there are even bigger fundamental things. The enormous debt mountain that exists in the world right now. The lack of growth or prospects for growth. The extremely low interest rates in the world and the unwillingness from the banks to give loans. The political situation in the U.S. making the congress unable to pass important laws. China's topping out economy. I cannot see how these things could change now.The stock markets have always showed the way first and the situation there is more than critical right now.

Monday 28 the US is closed in observance of the Memorial day. That means that Asia and Europe trading probably will not make big changes in the daily trends. I will follow the markets as usual and blog if something important happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment