30/09/2011

Dow rose to 11.020. Tomorrow. is the last day of the month and you will get forecast for the coming week before Monday morning.

DAX surprised the market this morning  to start on upside and buyers willingly bought before the voting in Parliament  which was expected to give a positive outcome. Buy on the rumor and sell on the result.
Anyway the DAX have a gap at 5404 which I expect to be covered quite soon. Today's top was 5705 and the close came in at 5629.

The technical picture of DAX is a  very good for a start of an uptrend since the 8 week MA is poised to turn up  within two weeks unless something else suddenly happens. The DAX has fallen in five waves and it seems to have created a good basis for an uptrend. This is the last trading day for the month and I will have analysed the close of the month when I write the next blog during the weekend.

I am still looking for 5404 area for a buy if the tendency I see is correct.

Happy October


No comments:

Post a Comment